Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management (PhD)
- Entry Requirements
- Language Requirements
- Program Requirements
- Resource Person
This program brings together academia and practitioners driven by research that is academic and industry related. Students will be guided and supervised by dedicated and experienced faculty members. Upon completion of the program, students are expected to be equipped with a strong theoretical, methodological and research skills across multiple industry disciplines.
- Master degree with minimum CGPA of 3.00 from UiTM or a university recognized by UiTM Senate;
- Fulfil Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) admission process for Doctoral Degree in related area.
International applicants are required to obtain a minimum:
- TOEFL certificate with a score of at least 550 for (paper-based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (IBT); or
- IELTS certificate with at least Band 6.0; or
- MUET Band 4.0
- Any English Language Test which is equivalent to B2 in Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR)
- A candidate who does not have TOEFL or IELTS is required to attend six (6) months English Proficiency Class (EC) prior to enrolment to the program. Upon completion of the EPC program, the candidate needs to sit for TOEFL/IELTS/MUET examination with the score as stated above.
Candidates need to complete a total of 80 credit hours course work and research work and must pass the viva voce examination.
Duration Of Study, Mode Of Delivery:
Candidates may complete the PhD Mixed Mode program within a duration of 6 years. This program is run on both full time and part time basis. In the first two semesters, candidates will be exposed to courses that would guide and develop their research skills. The program is delivered using different learning modes –case studies, paper critique, colloquium, independent study, etc.
- Review of Research Based Literature
- Development of Research Framework
- Trends and Issues of Business Environments
- Quantitative Research Methods Analysis
- Qualitative Methods for Diagnosis and Assessment
- Research Methodology Design and Practice
- Thesis II (Research Design & Data Collection)
- Thesis III ( Analysis of Findings & Thesis Writing)
- Thesis IV ( Discussion and Conclusion)
- Thesis V (Pre-Viva & Viva)
*Effective as at September 2019
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management (PhD) (AA995)
|SELANGOR||Arshad Ayub Graduate Business School,
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM),
40450 Shah Alam | Selangor
|Koordinator (PhD & DBA)
Academic Affair Division
Besides in Shah Alam, our PhD Mixed Mode program is also offered in Kelantan and Sabah on a weekend basis.
|Full Time & Part Time (Shah Alam)||6||20,000|
|Part Time (Kelantan)||6||21,000|
|Part Time (Sabah)||6||27,000|
|Full Time (Shah Alam)||6||49,000|
* All fees are subject to changes by UiTM